Unethical behaviour in businesses presents an ever-increasing problem. Often undetected and unreported, results in financial losses to companies and works to the detriment of us all. AHASA is no different. We are committed to conducting healthy business practices with honesty and integrity, which will not only ensure a stable environment for everyone but also ensure the continued future success of AHASA.
We have recently announced the Anonymous Tip-Off line as a service to all stakeholders to report any unethical behaviour without disclosing individuals identities.
State your Tip-off here
Whistle-blowers should bear in mind that the objective of the tip-off line is to utilise the information contained in their reports in an investigation. Thus, there should be sufficient detail to enable the following up of this matter. Including:
- Full names of the individuals or agency invovled in the incident
- Is the agency a member of AHASA
- Nature of Incident (Unethical Behaviour, Unprofessional Conduct, Dispute over emloyment conditions, other please specify)
- When and where did incident take place
- Describe in details
- Witnesses and any names
Please call our Tip-off line on 083 444 9227, or fill in the form below.
- Anonymous email tip-off line