Allied Healthcare Association of South Africa
AHASA is committed to the upliftment and professionalization of the healthcare industry in South Africa. With more than twenty years’ experience AHASA is in a position to provide guidance and support to member agencies, hospital groups assignees who want to ensure that their dealings in the temporary employments sector are legally compliant and operating within the boundaries of the legislation.
- AHASA Is an organisation representing the membership of reputable healthcare agencies.
- We engage with member agencies, their clients and all other stakeholders in business and in government to position itself as a vital role player in the industry.
- We promote the Codes of Good Practice and principles of Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment.
- AHASA has embarked on a united strategy to acknowledge its role in addressing the ever-growing health resource shortage. Our strength is in our unity!
- AHASA is registered as a Section 21 Company in 2001
- Our demands of minimum criteria for membership (click here for membership application), which meets the legislative framework. Members who subscribe to ANASA demonstrate a strong commitment to fundamental ethical behaviour by adhering to the AHASA Code of Ethics and the AHASA Constitution.
- AHASA embraces the challenges of Decent Work and through its commitment strives for sustainable healthcare delivery.
- We Welcome the international platform of regulation and inspectorate commensurate with all healthcare stakeholders.